Tiller is comprised of two parts:
- A beautiful hardware device, that works seamlessly with
- A beautiful app that runs on both macOS and Windows 7+
The device is used to control the app using the following gestures:
- Long Touch - touching and holding Tiller summons a list of your timers.
- Turn - turning Tiller moves your list of timers up and down, allowing you to select the right timer.
- Tap - tapping Tiller starts the selected timer. Tapping a second time stops the timer, or starts another timer, depending on what’s selected.
- Double tap - double tapping Tiller opens a detailed view for the selected timer, which allows you to add a note, or quickly scrub time on and off if you’ve made a mistake.