In Tiller, Timers can be created in two ways:
1/ Quick Create
Any time your timers list is visible, simply start typing. Your timers will filter automatically, and if there isn’t a matching timer, you can simply press ‘Enter’ to create a timer.
To create nested timers, simply press Tab.
2/ Detailed Edit
In the timers screen, use your mouse to press the small ‘Edit’ icon. The timers list will transition into an editing state, which allows you to:
- Create a new timer
- Drag timers to create nested timers
- Delete a timer (and it’s children, if it has any)
- Adjust the visibility in the timer list
- Adjust the billable status (updating a timer’s billable status also updates the child timers to match, however updating a child timer’s billable status does not affect the parent’s billable status)
- Add a child timer
- Update the timer colour (updating a timer’s colour also updates the child timers to match, however updating a child timer’s colour does not effect the parent’s colour)
When you’re finished editing your timers, use your mouse to click the “Save” button and you’re finished!